We have ways to give good discounts for Arborists and Landscapers. It's really no secret, and anybody buying commercial grade equipment can qualify. Yes, these deals apply to any buyers, whether they're homeowners or work in the tree and lawn business professionally, as long as the purchase includes certain pro grade equipment. Even if you're a property owner, but you want the industrial strength equipment, you'll get the pro Fleet Discount under the following stipulations.
Secret Discounts for Arborists and Landscapers Revealed
If you're buying tools and equipment for your yard or tree service, we can offer you discounts on some of the Echo, Husqvarna and Shindaiwa equipment that we sell. Certain purchase thresholds earn you various discounts in our store. Read on to figure out how the thresholds are set up.
ECHO FLEET PROGRAM
ECHO Landscaper Fleet Discount® Program rewards your commitment to ECHO and Shindaiwa pro quality with great discounts on high quality products. There's even a possibility of “no-hassle” financing.
This flexible program allows you to save money immediately on equipment, attachments and accessories with a low initial threshold of a $2,500 purchase. With two tiers of discount, (a 16% one and a 20% one), you will save more as you bundle your purchases on either ECHO or Shindaiwa products.
- Deep discounts starting at 16% begin immediately when reaching purchase tier!
- Simple and quick financing - gets you the equipment you need quickly and painlessly.
- Discounts apply on ANY combination of ECHO and Shindaiwa products, attachments and accessories.
- Low qualifying purchase - only $2,500 - higher discounts apply at $5,000.
- Discounts apply for 12 months.
- Fleet discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
The pricing examples below show the cost savings that can be achieved with ECHO’s Landscaper Fleet Program.
* Retail prices in effect 1/1/2016 and are subject to change without notice.
HUSQVARNA FLEET PROGRAM
- Commercial customers qualify for a Fleet Program discount when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points will be accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, at the point value assigned to the unit’s product category.
- Commercial wheeled accessories, mulch kits and PPE can be added to an original equipment order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- When a commercial customer accumulates 6, 8 or 10 Fleet Program points they are eligible for up to 10%, 15% and 20% discounts respectively, on qualifying units.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 8 point or 10 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months respectively. No other units qualify for the discount. Extended discounts are not available with 6 point fleet purchases.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other Husqvarna discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No "grouping" of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|TOTAL POINTS IN FLEET||DISCOUNT FROM MSRP||DISCOUNT PERIOD|
|6+||10%||Initial Purchase Only (One Time Discount)|
|8+||15%||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 12 Months|
|10+||20%||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 24 Months|
Note: Qualified Fleet Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 20% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $150 and above. However these products do not earn points. Please contact us for additional information.
If you're a tree care professional, this is the program for you:
Commercial tree care customers now have the opportunity to take advantage of volume discounts on major purchases of new Husqvarna equipment through Husqvarna’s new Arborist Fleet Program. Designed for companies or agencies involved in the commercial tree care or arborist business, when a customer orders qualifying products (including professional chainsaws and polesaws) under the new Arborist Fleet Program they earn points which achieve discounts of up to 20% off their order. Customers can also add select accessories, parts, and PPE and receive those same discounts when these products are bundled in their Arborist Fleet order. Contact your local independent dealer for additional information.
Chainsaw models that qualify for the Arborist Fleet Program include:
- The T540 XP® Chainsaw
- The T435 Chainsaw
- All 500 XP® Series Chainsaws
- All 300 Series Chainsaws
- All 500Li XP® Battery Chainsaws
Tree care professionals qualify for an Arborist Fleet Program discount by accumulating points through the purchase of select chainsaw models. Each unit purchased is worth one point, and a purchase that totals at least three points is eligible for a discount of up to 20 percent.
*Terms and conditions apply. Valid at our store now. Please be sure to call or visit our store for more information.
SHINDAIWA FLEET PROGRAM
Shindaiwa Landscaper Fleet Discount® Program rewards your commitment to Shindaiwa and ECHO quality with deep product discounts and “no-hassle” financing. This flexible program allows you to start saving money on equipment, attachments and accessories with a low initial $2,500 purchase. With two tiers of discount you will save more as you bundle your purchases - including BOTH Shindaiwa and ECHO products. Deep discounts starting at 16%!
Simple and quick financing - gets you the equipment you need quickly and painlessly. Discounts apply on ANY combination of Shindaiwa and ECHO products, attachments and accessories. Low qualifying purchase - only $2,500 - higher discounts apply at $5,000. Discounts apply for 12 months. Fleet discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.